YOUR MOBILE CPR EDUCATORS!
CPR is a crucial life saving skill important for everyone to know. Healthcare professionals, in need of certification for work, or someone just wanting to learn the skills that can possibly save the life of a friend or family member, we have a class for you! Classes are taught by American Heart Association certified instructors working in Healthcare as Emergency First Responders, and the best part....we come to you!!
Why Save 1 CPR?
- We are mobile! Classes can come to you at your home or office, or you can come to us.
- We encourage a hands-on casual and fun, yet productive learning environment
- The highest quality manikins available including clickers and LED lights to aid in proper compressions
- Group rates available
- Classes are never cancelled due to low participation numbers, 1 is all we need for it to run!
- 1 instructor per 8 students with adequate amount of equipment for the most amount of practice time
- Each student leaves with a Save 1 CPR "swag bag" at the completion of class
- Strong community supporter
- Special pricing for schools & First Responders
**Now the "Kids Can Do CPR Too!"-classes available for children 5 years old and above-They will learn CPR, what to do in an emergency, learning in a fun way with a certificate to take home. Contact for details!**
**PET CPR-Soon we will be starting monthly PET CPR classes so you can help save your furry friends!**
REMIND ME CPR app for your iphone and Android from Save 1 CPR! App includes all your important reminders for CPR and Choking victims for you to use in between your recertifications to keep your skills sharp, and much more!
CLASSES NOT CURRENTLY ON CALENDAR ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
View Calendar page for Class & Event Details