Our Simulation Lab is perfect for medical Students, EMS, and nursing students, or anyone wanting to brush up on practical skills. Self entry, available on YOUR schedule located inside of our Ferndale training room! You may book as many blocks of time and as many times as you would like. 2 person max occupancy.
Once registered we will send a confirmation email for you to reply with your date and time request. You will receive a unique door code for self-entry, restroom available and 24 security cameras for your safety .
$60 for 2 months unlimited access BEST VALUE!
*For EMS students, the simulation lab is a great tool to get you ready for the practical portion of The National Registry. To help you pass your written test head to Guardian Test Prep
- VARIOUS STATIONS AVAILABLE
- Intubation Adult
- Airway adjunct and management with difficult airway
- 4D Augmented Reality Human Torso Anatomy Study
- Oxygen Administration
- Cervical Collar
- Rhythm Recognition with a D.A.R.T simulator
- Heart, Torso and Airway Models
- IV and fluid administration
- Injection and medication draw up
- Various Tourniquet application
- Manual Blood Pressure
- Stryker Stretcher (2 people required to lift) with practice ramp
- Hazmat/Mass Casualty