Physio Control LIFEPAK 1000 Graphical Display AED
LIFEPAK 1000 #99425-000023 $2,590.00
- Brand New LIFEPAK 1000 with 5-Year Warranty
- Two Sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrode Pads
- LIFEPAK 1000 Battery PAK
- User's Manual and Quick-Start Guide
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Rugged Construction
- Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers. Vehicle Friendly - Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movements.
- Easy-To-Use AED
- Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer
- Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability
- Shock Counter
- Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors widely used by healthcare professionals.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000
Built for the harshest environments, the LIFEPAK 1000 is the toughest, most durable AED from Physio-Control. The device itself withstands rigorous drop-testing from any angle, and is enclosed in a highly protective case with bumpers. In addition, the 1000 has received an IP55 rating “the highest available AED rating signifying protection from external elements.”
Like every LIFEPAK defibrillator from Physio-Control, the 1000 can escalate energy up to 360J. Studies show that for difficult-to-defibrillate patients, repeating 200J shocks yields significantly lower VF termination rates. And the 2010 AHA Guidelines note that rescuers may consider using escalating energy up to 360J if initial shocks at a lower dose aren't working.
Storage Cabinet #AMP16SQA $199
The surface-mounted AED cabinet is the perfect way to keep your Physio-Control AED visible and ready to use at a moment's notice! Every second counts when performing a rescue for a cardiac emergency, so make sure that the first people on the scene have easy access to life-saving equipment. This cabinet clearly marks the location of your AED so that it can be retrieved easily. It comes with an audible alarm that is activated when the door is opened, which notifies you and other people in the facility that a rescue is in progress. The alarm uses a 9V battery to keep installation simple, and it has a low battery "chirp" to alert you when the battery needs changing. This is a surface-mount cabinet, and it installs without any need for cutouts in the wall. It is made from carbon steel, with white trim, rolled edges, and a 7" return.
Lifepak Infant/Child Starter Kit #11101000017 $199
The Infant/Child Reduced Energy Electrode Pad is smaller than adult defibrillation electrode pads. The electrode pad reduces the energy dose that is delivered to the patient by a factor of four. Intended for use on children up to 8 years of age or 25kg (55lb). If the AED is set up to deliver a dosage of 200, 300, 360J using adult defibrillation electrode pads, the dose will be approximately 50, 75, 86J with the Infant/Child Reduced Energy Electrode Pads. The Physio-Control Starter Kit contains one pair of electrode pads, a storage pouch with a cloth handle, and appropriate safety instructions and labels.
The Lifepak First Responder Kit By Ambu #11998-000320 $39.00
The Res-Cue Key First Responder Kit by AMBU has everything needed for a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) rescue. The zippered bag fits inside the LIFEPAK Carry Case and includes:
- 2 sets of disposable vinyl gloves
- 1 disposable CPR barrier
- 1 disposable razor
- 1 disposable anti-microbial wipe
- 1 pair of trauma scissors.