CARDIAC SCIENCE POWERHEART AED G3 PLUS- Semi-Automatic Package #9390E-1001P
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus Benefits
Simple and Easy to Use
An untrained responder will feel comfortable using the Powerheart AED G3 Plus with the help of the Rescue Coach™, which provides audio and text support throughout the resuscitation process. A quick start is initiated when the lid is opened. Voice and text prompts will immediately begin guiding the user through the resuscitation process. The CPR metronome functionality leads users through chest compressions and CPR.
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus will even determine how much energy each shock needs to deliver. The first shock will deliver 200 Joules to the patient. (Joules is the unit of measurement for electrical energy used in AEDs). If the patient is still not resuscitated, the AED G3 Plus will automatically increase the amount of energy to deliver a shock of 300 Joules.
- Includes: (1) Defibrillator, (1) battery, (2) pairs of adult defibrillation pads, (1) 9300 soft sided blue carry case, (1) ready kit; (1) Quick Start tool kit that shall include: Quick Start guide, CD-ROM with AED manual, training video, RescueLink and MDLink and serial communication cable
- Pads: 35.3 sq Inch Surface area, 4.3 Foot lead wire
- Battery: IntelliSense® lithium battery
- The unit has a 7-year warranty and a 4-year full battery replacement guarantee
- This AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments
- Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads
- Appropriate locations: Work places, transportation, sporting venues, schools, retail and hotels, recreation facilities, places of worship, any public place
- Our flagship automated external defibrillator, complete with RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions
- The RescueCoach™ voice prompts and metronome guide you through a very stressful rescue situation
- The text screen lends extra help in noisy and chaotic environments
Powerheart AED G3 Plus Specs
- The Powerheart G3 Plus comes with a new battery that is operational for 4 years. This is one of the longest lasting battery assurances on the market.
- New electrode pads come pre-connected to the AED and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Weight- 6.6 pounds
- Dimensions- 3.3 x 12.4 x 10.6 inches
- Visible readiness indicators: the Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator and text display.
- Indicators are tested using the Rescue Ready Technology®, which includes automatic daily, weekly and monthly tests. If any part of the device is not working, the AED will indicate both visually and audibly that the device needs to be serviced
- The Powerheart AED G3 Plus comes with a see-through carrying case, creating an easily transportable device in case of emergency. The transparent case allows the visible readiness indicators to be viewed with the AED is not being used.
Cardiac Science Surface Mount AED Wall Cabinet w/alarm(50-00392-20) $253
This well constructed metal cabinet w/alarm with see through door that stores your AED in an easily accessible location. For indoor use only.
- Color: White
- See through door, AED sits inside, alarm and security enabled
- For Use With: All Powerheart AED G3s
- Size: External: (17 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 7") (47cm x 46cm x 19cm)
- Internal: 14 1/4" x 14 1/4" x 7" (36 x 36 17.8cm)
- Protrusion from Wall: 7" (17.8cm)
- Weight: 7.21Kg (15.9 lbs)
Cardiac Science Peds Electrode Pack #9730-002 $101
These Reduced Energy Pediatric Defibrillation Electrode Pads are for emergencies involving patients under the age of 8 or less than 55 lbs. body weight. Compatible with Cardiac Science AEDs only. 2 year shelf life.