Nurse Assistant Training Program
Total Tuition Cost-$1,500
The Red Cross Blended Learning Program is a comprehensive cloud-based training program to prepare individuals for careers as certified nursing assistants. The program revolves around “The Residents,” a three-hour, Hollywood-quality movie that depicts the life of a newly hired CNA. The Blended Program's innovative and interactive curriculum teaches the soft skills needed to succeed in this line of work – an unprecedented curricular focus.
State Approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hybrid program (requires online coursework prior to in-person classes)
The training is comprised of:
- A three-hour Hollywood-quality drama broken into mini-episodes throughout the 40-hour program to engage students and teach soft skills
- Informative video interviews with real-life medical personnel
- 180 content videos
- Practice tests
- In-person skills and clinical hours
- AHA's BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR certification
- *Tuition includes a voucher for a set of scrubs needed for starting clinicals
The Blended Learning Program goes beyond helping students learn required skills and achieve CNA certification. It also prepares them for the emotional and interpersonal challenges of the job – as well as its rewards.
Important Payment Information:
A Tuition deposit is due at the time of registration, which is fully refundable for up to 3 days OR the launch of the online program, whichever comes first. You will receive a square invoice for 2 remaining payments each $525 for a total tuition cost of $1500. Tuition is required to be paid in full prior to starting any in-person skills.